Monday, August 3, 2009

Macy






I can't believe you are almost one. Where has this year gone? You are trying to walk already, and we will catch you standing here & there. I can't believe it. I thought you were weaning yourself, which was breaking my heart, but we seem to have gotten back to normal on our trip to Pinetop. You never pushed me away once, I was very happy. You still aren't sleeping very well, and you still need a lot of attention. I am worried what is going to happen when it is just you and me in a few weeks. You can say hi now, and I have to get it on tape, because you have the sweetest voice I have ever heard. I adore it. It is one of my favorite things about you right now. I love you sweet baby girl, I won't be able to call you that much longer.

2 comments:

Tiffany Haynes said...

Thanks for entering the giveaway on my photography blog! Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see if you're the lucky winner!

PS- I adore the read hair!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

such adorable pictures!