Thursday, April 9, 2009

Macy

Your smile melts my heart, It is this little crooked thing, and it is darling! You are on the verge of crawling, so I am in panic mode now about getting our house in order for a mobile baby. You are going to be one of those babies that puts everything she finds, directly in her mouth. Not good when you have a house full of marbles, legos, polly pockets, change, etc... It is going to take a lot of work to get our house baby proofed again.

You are starting to sleep better, I wouldn't call it a definite pattern yet, but I think you are headed there. I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope.

You get so excited when everyone gets home. Mondays are your hardest day, and I realize it is because you have had a whole weekend with everyone at home, then it is just you and me. I think you get lonely. Poor baby, everyone just loves you so much! I hear you now, so I have to get going. I love you!

No comments: