Thursday, April 9, 2009

Chloe

This morning you woke up with Macy and played with her for me. It helped me so much, those extra few minutes of sleep are priceless!

I know you are worried about the changes coming up in your life, you are growing up. Things are going to get harder, but they are going to be better in so many ways also. You are going to have more freedom, more opportunities to work & make money. To do things with friends. You are also going to have more responsibility, so I hope you are ready.

You are so good, and I am so proud of you. I know we argue a lot, and I have a feeling it will only get worse. Just remember that I will always love you, no matter what. It's the attitude, and the bad choices I don't love.

You are so excited for girl's camp. I don't know what I am gonna do with you gone for that long. I'm gonna miss you. I wish I could be there with you, camp is so much fun. I LOVED girls camp, I looked forward to it every year. I hope you enjoy it just as much! Keep up the goodwork, and remember I love you!

No comments: